Welcome to the Griffin Web Design & Marketing online resource library! Here we have instructions on setting up your email in an email software program, setting up email on a smart phone, and using your Content Management System (CMS). We hope you find these resources helpful!
How to Get Email in an Email Software Program
We have created setup instructions for the most popular email programs. To view instructions for the program you need to configure click on the corresponding link below.
- Setting Up Your Email In Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Setting Up Your Email In Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Setting Up Your Email In Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Setting Up Your Email In Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Setting Up Your Email In Mozilla Thunderbird
- Importing Your Email into Gmail
How to Set up your Email on your Cell Phone
How to Update your Website Using Your CMS
If your website includes a Griffin Web Design Content Management System (2015 and later), we have a full playlist of video tutorials ready to help you.
- Logging into Content Management System (CMS)
- Cutting, Copying, and Pasting in the CMS
- Resizing Photos for Use in the CMS
- Inserting Images into the CMS
- Aligning Content in the CMS
- Adding Links in the CMS
- Adding PDF files in the CMS
How to Log In To Webmail
Many of our clients feel the easiest way to check their new email account is to use webmail. First, go to your website, and type the word "webmail" on the end similar to this (where "yourdomain" is actually your individual domain name):
Press the Enter key on your keyboard or click on the Enter or Go button to get to the webmail sign in page. A window will pop up for you to enter your username and password. For your username, type in the full email address you would like to check. For your password, enter the email password we sent to you when your website was completed.
Once you're logged in, you will have a choice of three webmail programs to use. It doesn't matter which one you choose. Simply click on a program and try it out! It's that easy!
One thing to keep in mind with webmail accounts is that you need to delete the emails when you are done with them. If you leave all your mail on the server, you could run out of space, and that would keep your email from working.